Network Drive is designed to support the headquarters operations of technologically demanding, cutting-edge companies.
- Dual high-voltage power circuits provide redundant power for the campus
- Oversized built-in generators with capacity available for tenant use
- Existing underground conduit system allows for redundant tele-data cabling
- Current providers on the campus include Verizon and Lightower
- High efficiency chilled water cooling provided from the campus Central Utility Plant (CUP)
- Exterior LED lighting throughout the campus
The successful operation of the noted infrastructure is overseen by a full time on-site maintenance and HVAC presence.